Welcome to my digital resume and portfolio!

As you browse through my website, you will find original work showcasing my experiences in learning to become a practitioner in public relations. Along with written material, I have included events, promotions and campaigns I have done with the help of programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, Quark, Jasc Paint Shop and various online resources.

Use the links to the right to navigate through my site and feel free to contact me if you have any questions. In the second half of this portfolio (Society of Professional Journalists, PR Campaign, Promotions & Events, Case Study) you will find additional links below the banner of each section to provide you with more in-depth information.

The key factor in what I am is innovation. In this portfolio you will discover just that. And the best is yet to come. Thanks for visiting!

Warmest Regards,
Andrew M. Scott

My Award-winning PR Campaign